[78-L] whats the best way to clean the lazer in a cd player

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:48:13 PDT 2012

My set-top DVD burner (smaller laser) started aborting in the record
cycle. I cleaned it with a Memorex disc the kind with the little brush
on it and that fixed the problem for a while. Then it started doing it
again, or aborting at the finalize cycle. I finally had to replace it.
I've read on the net that cleaning helps, but getting the thing open is
a job and I've not found the time to do that. I bought another machine,
the same model on eBay. It worked great for a while, then started to
show the same symptoms. So I bought another machine, this time new and
it is working well so far.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno