[78-L] Picking up 78s next week

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Tue Apr 10 03:31:25 PDT 2012

Hey Bill - wow! That sounds like a great score & a mammoth undertaking! I've
moved 5000-7000 in a day (and with one truck) but never in the neighborhood
of 15,000!
How are you going to get them back to Texas? I'd think it's gonna take one
of the bigger rental trucks because of the weight limits - or several
trips??
Congratulations and best of luck with the move!
Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerableradio.com
78rpm Record Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com