[78-L] KING Jukebox Record??

Clifford Bolling 78records at cdbpdx.com
Mon Apr 9 08:39:39 PDT 2012

I found a 10" 78 with a very generic looking KING label - view here:

http://pdx78s.cdbpdx.com/K-1/tn-400_Label_KING-JukeBox_IWIHAR.jpg

The label is the same on both sides and the song is also identical.

In the dead wax on both sides is scratched K-1

The scratching appears identical on both sides so I assume the stampers were made from the same master.

I also assume this is a jukebox issue as both sides are identical.

I looked on the online 78discography and this song was not listed there.

Is this really a jukebox record?  Is it part of the regular King label releases?

Thanks!  CDB