[78-L] music making a big difference to residents in rest homes

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 8 12:54:04 PDT 2012

A friend of my wife's is in a retirement facility in Toronto and the one time
we joined her for lunch, I heard a lot of Vera Lynn. Take that for what it's
worth. Another friend, a jazz collector and discographer who's still an active
member of a few groups and is over 80, is in a facility that has regular Sunday
afternoon presentations of everyone's favourite music.

I hope I go deaf before I have to spend my days listening to Dame Vera (sorry,
Earl).

dl