[78-L] Vertical turntable

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:44:07 PDT 2012

I notice it says you can play any record you own because it has 2
speeds. They are nor after our market, for sure.

I remember in the 50s or 70s, there was a display in one of the local
stores, a TT mounted upside down hanging from wires and playing records
just fine. I guess that would be the ultimate in acoustical isolation.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno