[78-L] Final Call for Auction 51!

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Thu Apr 5 22:49:16 PDT 2012

NOTE: If you already told me that you won't be bidding this time around, please ignore this email.

This is your last call to place bids in Vintage Record Auction 51!

You have until midnight tomorrow (Saturday) evening to submit your bidsheet. Note that some persons put bids in the mail on the closing date expecting the envelope to be postmarked that day. This OFTEN does not happen, especially with smaller post offices. Therefore, I would encourage you to use our online bidsheet or email your bids to be on the safe side, as I am unable to accept bids postmarked after the deadline, regardless of when the mailman picked them up.

If you tried tuning in to the Bidder Request Show last weekend and were peeved over our very poor audio quality, you were not alone. The program streams from several servers, and two of those servers had the files encoded at a very low bit rate. Sorry about that! We have corrected the problem and you can listen to the program all day Saturday from 8AM to midnight CST. You should be able to hear Brian and I, plus some truly amazing recordings, in all our glory. So to speak.

Go to: http://www.loudcity.com/stations/radio-dismuke

(You'll have to click on one of the icons under "Select your player" in order for the audio to begin.)

Have fun!

Kurt Nauck
www.78rpm.com

PS - Please let me know if you would like to be removed from our email list.