[78-L] Old Geezers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 28 13:37:00 PDT 2012

Nice! I was wracking my brain to try and remember where I knew it from while it
was airing, and I remembered the PETER AND SOPHIA album where it's spelled "Zoo
Be Zoo Be Zoo" but I was unaware of the 1961 version "Zou Bisou Bisou" by
Gillian Hill.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/03/zoo-be-zoo-be-zoo-mad-men.html

dl