[78-L] Harry Roy's Swedish recordings

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 02:38:44 PDT 2012

Per, I'm sure Gavin will be delighted with these mp3s and labels, as will
the Harry Roy Aprreciation Society.

I'm sure Gavin agree, though, that it is NOT Harry Roy singing - he was a
bit of a clown singing and could never sing a song 'straight'.

Hmmm I don't think the singer is Harry's regular, Bill Currie, so who the
heck is it? Sounds like Sam Costa to me. Let's see what Gavin thinks!!

John Wright

From: "Per Ahlin" <Per.Ahlin at abc.se>

I have one of the two Swedish Silverton records and I gladly share it
with you. Here are label scans and mp3s of Silverton 3117:

http://www.abc.se/~m1911/roy.htm

Per Ahlin