[78-L] Gene Krupa info wanted for Sam Donahue discography

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 20 15:02:00 PDT 2012

And I haven't found any Canadian pressing of Tuxedo Junction. Red label
Columbias were never listed in catalogues up here so if Rust doesn't show them,
the only info comes from actually having the record. It was reissued in an
album in the US but I don't see that album on Canadian Columbia (where it would
be on green label and WOULD be in the catalogue, if it existed).

dl