[78-L] Travelin' Light

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 23:36:48 PDT 2012

Personnel for this session from Ruppli's Capitol discography:

Monty Kelly, Don Waddilove, Larry Neil (tp); Skip Layton, Murray McEachern (tb); Alvy West, Danny D'Andrea, Lenny Hartman, King Guion, Tommy Mace (saxes); Buddy Weed (p); Mike Pingitore (g, bjo); Art Shapiro (b); Willie Rodriguez (dm); Harry Azen, Sol Blumenthal, David Bowman (strings).

Jimmy Mundy is credited as arranger.

Randy