[78-L] Gene Krupa info wanted for Sam Donahue discography

Garth Miller garthgmiller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:44:04 PDT 2012

Discographies show Sam D. as arranger for Krupa's "Three Little Words" issued on Columbia 35336.  I've never seen this record and would like to know if the label indicates Sam as the arranger.  If anyone can send an image of the label, it would be very much appreciated.

Also, DL, you probably can tell me if the take 2A of Krupa's "Tuxedo Junction" on Canadian Columbia 50012 is a true alternate take as shown in Garrod's Krupa discography, or if it is the same take issued on Col. 35429 and other issues in the US.

Garth Miller
gminws at gmail.com