[78-L] unusual Victor label

Mike Daley mikedaley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:03:09 PDT 2012

I have three HMV records with that label, and have wondered about them
as well. No matches in the Collector's Guide to Victor Records, as far
as I can find.

100057 Stewart Gardner - "Private Tommy Atkins"
120198 "It's A Long Way To Tipperary" – Harry Fay / "Boys Of The Old
Brigade, March" – The Home Guards Band
120400 The Band Of H.M. Coldstream Guards - "Rule Britannia"/ "Le Marseillaise"