[78-L] Very western sounding Japanese dance band

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Mar 18 16:21:00 PDT 2012

I know what David means.  On occasion it does seem like the list is a
version of the old radio show "Can You Top This?"

I enjoy musical surprises of all sorts...esp. records where I can't read any
of  the language on the label.   That's how we learn stuff sometimes!
Nobody is born knowing much,  and nobody ever learns it all.

To quote the  woman singer on one of my Japanese  faves:  "Boogie-oogie!"

Taylor