[78-L] Oscar Peterson transcriptions (was something else altogether)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 17 20:36:11 PDT 2012

And for my next mystery..I no longer have Lord Online. Are Oscar Peterson's
transcriptions for World Program Service listed there? Looks as if there are
quite a few of them, although the tracks are interspersed with other artists.
World 249 has Imagination & Don't Blame Me. World 278 has Honeysuckle Rose,
That Old Black Magic and Body And Soul. Per the Garrod discography, he's also
on 197, 227, 233, 274, 299, 516, 534 and 621. Anyone know when these were
recorded and if they appeared elsewhere?

dl