[78-L] Turkish 78 rpm

Thomas HENRY thomashenry81 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:01:52 PDT 2012

Hello Francesco,

Thanks for this "frank" answer and for this extra information. I only
got the lyrics in Turkish and a very general translation. I
unfortunately don't understand a single word from this language and
the tools I used to translate were not very efficient !
I missed this nationalist dimension between Turkey and Greece, that's
interesting (Are you a fan of Brassens ? :) )
Do you mind if I update my post according to your information ?

Grazie mille !

Thomas