[78-L] Wallenstein Broadcast

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:54:59 PDT 2012

Most of my stuff in still in boxes, especially the paperwork, otherwise
I could look in the Mackenzie AFRS book for some clues.

But now I am thinking, do we know that AFRS concerts were presented in
chronological order? I assume #6 in any series would be after #5, but I
have never examined a series of discs to determine if this was true or
mostly true.

Anyone else ever placed an AFRS series in order and examined dates

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno