[78-L] Nazi rules for jazz performers

Rjholtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 19:54:57 PDT 2012

Seems like it was in Downbeat or someplace like that a long long time ago, too.

Did you all notice that of all the replies/comments on the original website nobody questioned its authenticty - or anything else about it?    It does sound plausible, and too often that's all it takes to grow strong legs

Sent from my iPod