[78-L] Closed items on ePay?

Anthony G Pavick pavukanton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:26:52 PDT 2012

At 23:03 11/03/2012, Cary wrote:
>Go to the left side and click on "completed items." you have to
>scroll down to find it. You have to be in a search mode to see it v
>
>Cary

A problem with searches on completed listing involves searching for
specific items. Completed listing searches  use only the words in the
title and not in the description. So if some numpty lists a record
as, say Glenn Miller 78, in the title and you are looking for In the
Mood and that's only in the description, you'll have to weed through
the results.

Personally I've never understood why the eBay default for searches
doesn't include a search of description. You have to specifically
check that box as an option