[78-L] COLUMBIA - HMV Album Collaboration? [fwd] re=send

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 3 11:22:32 PST 2012

The image looks like an album to me..just that the right edge has been cropped.

The Beecham Don Quixote was what I was thinking of. Also, some artists on Regal
Zonophone saw their American issues split..Formby to Canadian Columbia, Gracie
Fields to Canadian Victor (plus a couple of US Victor issues).

And then there's Parlophone, which was often simultaneously on US Columbia and
Decca, and whose jazz records from US Columbia masters later ended up on US Decca.

dl

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com