[78-L] COLUMBIA - HMV Album Collaboration? [fwd] re=send

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 09:47:21 PST 2012

doesn't look like a record album - it's taller than it is wide.  Book?  Are there in fact records inside?  Pictures of them?

don't know if it's exactly a collaboration:  beecham's rec of don quijote
with nypso was issued by V in usa and by UK Col there.  A contractual thing, i think....

Some Beecham things of Sibelius he rec fol Col, were assigned HMV mxx nos, and issued by HMV Sibelius Society.

Mike in Plovdiv