[78-L] UK Parlophone series names

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Sat Feb 11 16:56:11 PST 2012

The series, with the sides numbered in sequence, indicated music types.
A catalog on ebay was described thus:
PARLOPHONE 'RHYTHM SERIES' CATALOGUE, 1942
Parlophone 'Rhythm Series' Catalogue, published 1941 and giving complete listings
(including many personnel) of the 1st, 2nd 'Rhythm Style', 1934-1941 'Super Rhythm Series',
British Artists 'Rhythm Style', 'Jazz Classics' and Boogie Woogie Series.
Published by Parlophone, 1942, 56pp, softbound.