[78-L] You wanna pay it on time? Talk to Vinnie...

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Feb 9 08:52:53 PST 2012

I got an inventive piece of spam this morning from someone purporting to
be the Better Business Bureau. Of course they wanted me to open a file
to see the complaint and also to empty my hard drive. Since I don't
belong to the BBB or sell anything more harmful than CDs of the Hawaiian
discog. I ignored it, except for the quick scenario below that ran
through my head:
"Yeah. lady... we hadda takeit inna shop an puddit onna lift. Dat's one
anna quarter right dere. An den the farraschmelt valve wuz stuck an we..."
You get the idea, no? No?
That'll be anudder $50.
Mal