[78-L] reggae and klezmer

Peter Fraissinet pf13 at cornell.edu
Sun Feb 5 09:35:12 PST 2012

I have not seen this 1918 article, but it is apparently using the K-word in context, in Hebrew:

Title: 	Leshon ha-"klezmorim" be-Polaniyah /
Author(s): 	Prilutski, Noah.
Publication: 	Odesah : Moriyah.
Year: 	1918
Reshumot. v. 1, p. [272]-291.
Descriptor: 	Klezmer music -- Poland.   Music -- Dictionaries.
Note(s): 	A glossary of Yiddish, Polish, and Russian terms used by the klezmorim, translated into Hebrew and explained.

It's in the library at Gratz College in Melrose Park, PA (a college of Jewish studies).

Peter Fraissinet
West Danby NY