[78-L] who do these guys think they are?

Anthony G Pavick pavukanton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:19:26 PST 2012

At 20:05 01/02/2012, you wrote:
>Oooogh....Canada Post.....slowly I turn.....
>
>But actually my Venture One card gets me a good shipping rate within Canada.
>Everything else I shlep over the border to Lewiston. And that's where they're
>raising the price of the mailbox by 25%.
>
>I also do not get home delivery since I'm one of those poor unfortunates who
>lives in a house built within the last 10 or 15 years, and "super
>mailboxes" a
>block away are the norm. Charming.
>
>dl

I'm lucky -- I do get delivery to the door. Since we have a big
screened in porch, he'll place stuff inside the door

I am however -- still waiting for a bill from Telus from November
(paid in time fortunately) and December's bill from Fortis BC (the
gas company -- also paid in time).

7 business days to get DVDs from zip,ca - which is like Netflix -- if
they are coming from Ottawa. One we returned in December that was
just going to Vancouver never got there.

Just ordered some 78s from a guy down in Vancouver. We'll see how
long they take