[78-L] who do these guys think they are?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 1 12:05:51 PST 2012

Oooogh....Canada Post.....slowly I turn.....

But actually my Venture One card gets me a good shipping rate within Canada.
Everything else I shlep over the border to Lewiston. And that's where they're
raising the price of the mailbox by 25%.

I also do not get home delivery since I'm one of those poor unfortunates who
lives in a house built within the last 10 or 15 years, and "super mailboxes" a
block away are the norm. Charming.

dl