[78-L] Who do these guys think they are? ^

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 17:38:51 PST 2012

Well my northwest Houston PO is not one of the big ones I've seen in Houston. I also had a shipment of some 78 rpm records from Canada that never arrived to my box. About 2 months later I had the PO look for it & they found it somewhere in the back. Like you Joe, they forgot to give me a notice to come get it at the counter as it was too big for the keyed boxes. Only happened to me once thankfully. Lucky they didn't ship it back to Canada!!

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com