[78-L] New blog devoted to 78rpm records

Thomas HENRY thomashenry81 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 13:39:30 PST 2012

Yes, the common sense is that 78s were made of bakelite, but my blog's
name is also a reference to a famous French song by Serge Gainsbourg
mentioning "seins de bakelite" (breasts of bakelite), "ceints de
bakelite" (my blog's name, pronounced in the same way) meaning
"surrounded by bakelite". OK, this reference is hardly understandable
outside of France...