[78-L] cassettes now worth a fortune

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 09:22:54 PST 2012

Well I don't know anything about this tape nor do I collect commercially prerecorded cassette tapes However I'm fairly sure that some cassettes are worth more on the collectors market than others due to the actual rarity (meaning the cassette is scarce & hard to aquire) just like some records & prerecorded sold in a store reel to reel tapes. Oh & I do collect the prerecorded reel albums like I do records & movie film prints although I'm not overloaded with tapes & films like I am with records.