[78-L] Frequently Asked (or otherwise clueless) Questions

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:23:10 PST 2012

Not a vocal collector, I should've specified. Most of the names you list
are unknown to me.

Did I miss something?

I believe there is one pianist who did record for Berliner, but his name
slips by me at the moment.

I don't know Hunermann, did you mean Hubermann? I hadn't realized he had
recorded for B.

Arnold Rose I am completely unfamiliar with, except for that which is
published on wiki-p.

What other classical instrumentalists recorded for B?

joe salerno

>>> 78-L mailing list
>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com

--