[78-L] Blu-ray burner

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:14:46 PST 2012

I have an outboard USB-2 BD burner and have used it for projects. It
works well. Buffalo IIRC. I do not know how well they will hold up over
the years, but I could say that for any media.

I am replying on-list because BD burners can be used to create BD-ROMs.
A lot of 78s (and other historical material) can be stored on one 25 GB
disc. I'm not saying I recommend it, but it is possible to do.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno