[78-L] hoping for advice on selling a collection of Paul Robeson 78s

Paul Christenzen picz65 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:55:38 PST 2012

Don't bother with 78c - the gestapo over there will just bounce it as
wasting bandwidth since it doesn't offer anything for sale.

My mantra has always been "sell in singles" or as small a group as
possible.  Collectors may only need a few and may be willing to spend
more for a few.  You can always lump the left-overs after you've tried
singles several times.

Just my two-cents worth and not even worth that Paul