[78-L] NARA wants its stuff back

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 12 11:37:08 PST 2012

So if they have identified me as being a possible customer, and they can
identify someone else's purchases made over 10 years ago, it should be possible
for NARA to come up with purchases I may have made..they certainly have my name
and US mailing address (which could implicate the Post Office as receiving
stolen property, couldn't it?). Obviously my next move is to do nothing, since
I can't even access more than 200 feedbacks (is there a way to find hi-fi_gal
by that route?).

dl