[78-L] How do we advise people on how to dispose of accumulations like this? + Our St Louis dealer is back

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Sun Jan 8 11:41:04 PST 2012

Urrr  . . .  "collections", not accumulations.  Much loved, but mostly unplayed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASSIVE-RECORD-COLLECTION-LOT-45S-33S-78S-/180791774709

was:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASSIVE-10-GENERATION-RECORD-LIBRARY-LOT-SOUTH-CHICAGO-LOCATION-45S-33S-78S-/180786994143

It looks like Paul Mawhinney in Pittsburgh has not (yet, hope springs eternal) succeeded in cutting his accumulation loose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record-Rama

And . . . how is our correspondent Steven B in Toronto doing?

BTW, our good friend in St. Louis is back, with even a rare single-sided cracked 12" Grey Gull for $99:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/my78s4u/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A10%257C66%253A4%257C39%253A1

steve