[78-L] No more jukebox

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 05:57:00 PST 2012

Jeff,

A job well done; I have been to the jukebox many times myself, although lately I have been remiss in doing so. And I
can completely relate to why you have decided to hang it up, as I am facing the same issue with my radio podcast.
It's been up since 2006, and it went well for a long time, but lately interest is declining. Getting something up there has
always been a lot of work, and I have never been a fan of the billing system used by the server, which has caught me
with my financial pants down more often than I care to remember. The site was switched to the "off" position just the
other day and I'm considering whether to continue to go forward, or just to kill it and be done.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com