[78-L] William Frawley records and the Cinnamon Bear

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 30 13:48:21 PST 2011

The Cinnamon Bear was still being syndicated in the 50s..check the FGRA website
for label scans of all the versions I had (that was my transfer they issued).
I've seen it on red vinyl, black vinyl, and laminated shellac. By the way, I
still have one copy of the promo disc.

Bill Frawley..great album! 1957, mono only.
http://www.bsnpubs.com/dot/dotb.html
Google Bill and you'll find some interesting stories, including one that has
him introducing "Melancholy Baby" to drunken requests..evidently "Sing
Melancholy Baby" has historical truth to it.

dl