[78-L] Styrofoam "peanuts"

Paul Christenzen picz65 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:22:52 PST 2011

There's nothing wrong with crumpled newspaper if you're only shipping
one box - which is all YOU'RE getting.

But if you're shipping 15-20 boxes it's a lot quicker/cleaner to use
peanuts.

And as long as they're out there, why not use them - why throw them in a
landfill?

Next mission:  clean all that dirt/sand off the ocean beaches....