[78-L] The THIRD Jazz Singer being released.

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:31:27 PST 2011

> From: djwein at earthlink.net
> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
> Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:04:58 -0500
> Subject: Re: [78-L] The THIRD Jazz Singer being released.
>
> You forgot the Neil Diamond version, with Laurence Olivier as the Rabbi.
>
> Dave Weiner

Thanks for reminder Dave. Forgot Neil. And DL - I remember seeing the Lewis one on TV too. I also got the full press release with a bit more info about the souce (apparantly Lewis himself). It's his 80th birthday so lots of Lewis material coming out. I just reviewed the 2 hour David Susskind/ Lewis interview from S'more Ent.

Steve (see press release below)

Inception Media Group Proudly Presents

The Jazz Singer