[78-L] fwd: request for Elvis info

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 9 08:44:13 PST 2011

This was received by the Canadian Communications Foundation, which passed it on
to me. Can anyone help? Contact the author directly, please, at <plcpf at tin.it>
..thanks.

CCF Feedback: Elvis Presley research
From:
plcpf at tin.it
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2011 06:03:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi there, My name is Fabris G.Luca,45 years old,Italy. I'm an Elvis Presley
researcher expecially on the early days. At the mo all my researches are in
relation to a book/CD project for the Elvis fan club network. It's a 3/4 CD 200
pages book about Elvis stay at SUN records done by Ernst Jorgensen(BMG chief on
Elvis music catalogue) which I'm now helping detailing the period from July of
1954 through the end of 1955. The book will consist of more than 400 early
photos - half of them previously unpublished. It's not an attempt of once again
write the story of Elvis Presley, but more a collection of information, photos,
memorabilia and stories shared by fans who where there at the time. The book
will not deal in gossip or other unpleasant material,it's all about the
innocence of the time and the impact of Elvis' music.We are trying to document
every single show Elvis did, and we have come fairly close. So I'm looking for
photos,recordings from Louisiana Hayride (KWKH program transmitted also by
KTHS) or Opry,or any live radio gig o r interview .... ANYTHING IS WELCOME FROM
THE 50s!! Would you like to help us? Your help,anyone's help is welcome! Write
soon I hope this is not too much of an intrusion. Sincerely yours Fabris G.Luca
Elvis Researcher

Luca Fabris