[78-L] Coast Records

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 04:07:36 PST 2011

Bantam would have been his own record label; when the songs came up for
renewal, his estate put his share in the Bantam catalog. No doubt he sold
the recordings. Makes sense.

All of this suggests to me that he paid for these sessions himself and
issued them on his own label, then sold or leased them elsewhere.

Thank you,
Jeff