[78-L] You know you can't stop collecting 78s when..

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 11:29:43 PST 2011

Actually, I deliberately went w/o a car, among other things, for several decades precisely so I'd have more money to buy books & records. Kind of geographically limited where I could buy, but as I always ran out of money before I ran out of things I wanted to and COULD buy, it wasn't much of a 'problem.'