[78-L] posting 78rpm records on YouTube - help!

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 03:38:27 PST 2011

Here is one that I just received on one of my postings that I put up months ago. What and Who is Orchard Music?

Your video, Jimmie Rodgers sings - His last Blue Yodel - 1933 - Victor Bluebird Record , may have content that is owned or licensed by The Orchard Music.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team