[78-L] Julius La Rosa for $125, but with free shipping

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Sun Dec 4 14:48:46 PST 2011

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/306/i.html?rt=nc&Speed=78%2520RPM&_catref=1&_dmpt=Music_on_Vinyl&_fln=1&_ssn=barryubay&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1539

$25 of this goes towards FED EX or UPS.

"DON'T JUST BROWSE!!!  THIS IS THE ITEM YOU SEARCHED FOR"

While you're at it, for the same price you can buy a somewhat worn 4 Sicilians acoustic Columbia.

When on this list we state our amazement at these oyVey offerings, I think we are grappling with this developing venue for commerce in used 78s.  For all the bargains we love to find via "junking", who hasn't encountered a shopkeeper or an estate sale seller who doesn't overprice records with no market value at all?  There are younger people who don't what cassette tapes and lps are.

I continue to value the process oyVey has opened up, making good records available to collectors from people all over who would otherwise let records we like either go untouched or get pitched./steve