[78-L] Leo Strockoff question

andrew.evans at free.fr andrew.evans at free.fr
Wed Nov 30 06:34:19 PST 2011

One of your links (in Russian, courtesy of Google translate - not one of my working languages) gives family details of a certain Oscar Davidovich Strok, including:

"Another brother - Lev Davidovich Strok (1888-1957, known as the English. Leo Strockoff - Leo Strokoff) - American violinist, composer and lyricist, a student Ezhena Ysaye."

Source: http://www.reloinerl.info/?p=598 - Google translate makes it fairly intelligible.

Andrew in Luxembourg

Message: 15