[78-L] I just love great album art

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 29 08:12:39 PST 2011

I'm currently enjoying this 2003 bio of Morton:

http://www.amazon.com/Jellys-Blues-Music-Redemption-Morton/dp/0306813505

I see it's available new, used and for Kindling, but as long as I can still
find books like this in the remainder outlets for a couple of books, dead trees
will still be my preferred medium (sorry, treehuggers).

dl