[78-L] STANDARD TALKING MACHINE

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:57:41 PST 2011

I gather you're asking did the Standard blurb specify 80 as the speed for
playback as Columbia did.  I can't say as I have never seen any such data
actually published by Standard, but as for the records themselves, as
Columbia products, they're as likely to be 80 rpm (or most likely not) as
proper Columbia records.