[78-L] What Happens to Old-Timers? A 1935 article

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 20:26:15 PST 2011

Speaking of Peggy Lee, she also recorded two sides on DRUMS for Capitol with a group called Ten Cats and a Mouse in 1947:

Dave Barbour (tp) Bill May, Bobby Sherwood (tb) Paul Weston (cl) Eddie Miller (as) Benny Carter (ts) Dave Cavanaugh (bar) Red Norvo (p) Hal Derwin (g) Frank DeVol (b) Peggy Lee (d)

The tunes were:  "Ja-da" and "Three O'Clock Jump".  Good stuff, great lineup.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records