[78-L] grading 78s with lamination cracks

Anthony Pavick pavukanton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:35:31 PST 2011

This reminds me of the situation with a copy of (the Canadian 78 of)
Decca 30588
- I Met Him on A Sunday (Ronde Ronde) - that I won on eBay. Normally this
puppy goes for $200 to $250. I got it for $40. Whilst it was otherwise VG+
in shape, the seller also added the fact that it had an edge chip of 1/8
inch that did not effect play.

I was the only one who bid on it. I guess the edge chip scared others away

I was happy -- I got a good quality rare 78 for cheaps