[78-L] Universal gets EMI

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 11 13:47:50 PST 2011

I suspect that 20s English Brunswick masters have been owned by (what used to
be U.S.) Decca since the early 1940s and thus are part of this whole tsimmis.

So now UMG owns EMI which owns Capitol which owns Blue Note, United Artists,
Imperial, Liberty and my brain hurts. If they want to buy my EFREM name, I'm
ready to negotiate.

dl