[78-L] Moving 78s 2800 miles/ 4500 km without breaking the suckers

Anthony Pavick pavukanton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:00:03 PST 2011

I know that 6 is not a lot by any stretch -- just a success story

The boxes from U-Haul have good sidewall strength, so stacking seemed okay,
given the amount of padding from the mattress foam. I do not know how they
were inthe truck, but they did doa stack 3 high when they brought the boxes
into the house. This concerned me, but all was well