[78-L] Original 78 rpm info? TOMMY DORSEY: DEDICATED TO YOU (RCA/Camden) 1964 Vinyl LP

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 15:28:37 PST 2011

Sure I have Itunes (latest version btw) so if you want to send your 78 rpm transfer of Snootie Little Cutie plus your welcome to include the flip side Moonlight On The Ganges (I've never heard that one) & if you have transfers of Will You Still Be Mine (Connie Haines), Who Can I Turn To (Helen Forest unless I'm wrong) along with any other Frank Sinatra sides (RCA, Columbia, Capital) you might have already transferred that would be very nice. Zip or RAR format for the archive is ok as I can unpack both.

rbratcherjr at yahoo.com

Will be very thankful for whatever you choose to send my way from original mono 78's. Might be a few sides I've never heard before.

The Camden electronic stereo LP is somewhat listenable if I push the mono switch on my preamp but that still doesn't kill the reverb added as part of the fake stereo nor does it give me any sort of correct EQ on the recordings. Left in stereo it honestly sounds much worse but for a buck secondhand I didn't complain. I'm sure that the 78's as I find them will sound 100% better!! In fact I know thay will.....